Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Supply:||24VDC/220VAC||Application:||Liquid Or Solid|
|Name:||Radar Level Meter||Range:||0-70m|
|Temperature:||-40~250℃ / -40~150℃||Connect:||Flange/thread|
Non Contact Radar Level Transmitter Water Level Meter 30meters 4-20mA Output Intelligent Radar Level Meter
radar level meter
ATRD90 Series Radar Level Sensor is high-frequency level measuring instruments with the maximum measuring distance up to 70 meters. The antenna is further optimized, and the new-type microprocessor can perform higher rate of signal analysis and processing, making the instrument available for complex measurement conditions, such as reactors, solid silos,liquid.
The characteristics of radar level transmitter
1. Small antenna size, easy to install; Non-contact radar, no wear, no pollution.
2. Almost no corrosion, bubble effect; almost not affected by water vapor in the atmosphere, the temperature and pressure changes.
3. Serious dust environment on the high level meter work has little effect.
4. A shorter wavelength, the reflection of solid surface inclination is better.
5. Beam angle is small, the energy is concentrated, can enhance the ability of echo and to avoid interference.
6. The measuring range is smaller, for a measurement will yield good results.
7. High signal-to-noise ratio, the level fluctuation state can obtain better performance.
8. High frequency, measurement of solid and low dielectric constant of the best choice.
Product detail of radar level transmitter
|Model ATRD- 901/ 902/ 903 / 904/ 905/ 906|
P Standard (Non-explosion-proof)
|Process Connection / material|
G Thread stainless steel 304
|Antenna type / material|
A Horn antenna Φ46mm/stainless steel 304
|Seal / Process Temperature|
V Viton/(-40~150) ºC
2 (4~20)mA/24V DC 2 wire
|Shell / Protection Class|
L Aluminum /IP67
M M20 x l. 5
Application of radar level transmitter
Custmer success cases for radar level transmitter
Smart radar level meNon Contact Radar Level Transmitter Water Level Meter 30meters 4-20mA Output Intelligent Radar Level Meter